Before our Trophies can be put into production an artist must design and make the original sculpture.
- A mould is then made that exactly replicates the original hand made sculpture.
- The resin is poured into the mould and when it has set it is removed for finishing.
- The cast resin trophy is then cleaned and prepared for final finishing
- Each trophy is then painted entirely by hand and is ready for packing.
- We personalise the trophy by adding an engraved plate.
- Our online trophy store features dozens of Resin Trophies made this way.
We have attached a short documentary that shows the full production from conception to finished product. You can view the 5 minute video on youtube here.
We are grateful to DSC Documentaries for the information contained with in this post.