We'll help you get your VAT back.
By keeping our systems mainly automated and our costs low we are able to guarantee you the lowest prices in the UK bar none. Payment is taken at the time you place your order and your trophies despatched 4 working days later.
However we recognise that schools that are able to take advantage of the County Council Purchase order system may recover the VAT portion of their order more easily.
We have, therefore, created specific exceptions for school orders subject to some strict and, we hope understandable, provisos.
- The original order must be placed on-line
- Delivery MUST be to a School premises or Government office.
- An official Council Purchase order must be in position before we start the clock on production. (i.e. Delivery is 5 working days from receipt of correctly raised purchase order) for speed we recommend that you email us a copy of the PO.
- We only invoice by email so we must be aware of the correct email address at County Hall to which our invoice and payment request are sent.
- We require payment within 10 days of delivery but will accept terms up to 30 days.
- Under no circumstances are we able to accept orders from organisations requiring terms in excess of 30 days - please check your council's terms.
- If payment is not received within our terms we will always telephone the person placing the order NOT the payment department at County Hall. PLEASE REMEMBER IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE PAYMENT IS MADE.
- If we experience delays in obtaining payment the facility will automatically be withdrawn for future purchases.
- If you are not able to take advantage of this system but prefer to pay by cheque rather than payment card you should review cheque procedures here